Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Summer Plans

I've been wrestling with whether or not I should take a little vacation by myself this summer. Money is low, but I need to get away and not worry about things for a few days. Sadly, I having trouble figuring out where to go. Louisville is centrally located, but the options all seem underwhelming. I thought about Cumberland Falls, but the hotels/lodges look shady, and I don't know if I want to drive to that part of Kentucky by myself. St Louis would be okay, but too big (I'd be worried the whole time, which is counter productive). I then thought of West Baeden in Indiana, but apparently it smells of sulfur. I'm pretty low spirited about a possible trip (I've given the whole thing up several times), and then I see this on Fox Movie Classics:



Way to rub it in vacation gods. I wanted to go there so badly last year (and still do). I bet its not nearly as cool as it sounds, but it sure sounds pretty and relaxing. Part of me wants to say "F-it" and go. I don't know.


Oh, and the Rainbow Cabins don't exist. I checked.

No comments:

Post a Comment