Monday, March 28, 2011

OMG Dinosaur



In the middle, two rows after the title (one row under the director credit. I'm really excited to see this. I finally got around to watching The Thin Red Line and it was as good as its reputation suggests. Tree of Life seems to be even more ambitious, but Malick has shown he can pull something like this off). Apparently the film will premiere at the Cannes Film Festival in May, so we'll get to find out then. Here's the trailer to give you a better idea:





What I like the best, or rather what excites me the most, about thie film is that I read an article about the special effects and it said that he (Malick) has been working on this film since the 1970's.


Oh, here's the new official website for the film (with a better picture).


No comments:

Post a Comment